Modern machinery production is a multistep process requiring the qualified experts in different fields and special equipment. Two keys to the production efficiency are the production costs control and quality control at every stage of manufacturing. We provide our customers with one-spot solutions, when both issues are solved inside one business process. Straight guarantees, no delegated responsibilities.
Production complex of PKPP MDC, which includes several units, focused on the implementation of diverse tasks. Moreover, the Design Office in the company structure gives us the opportunity to provide complete in-house custom solutions from concept development to final production.
PKPP MDC Production complex:
- Our main production unit is located in two workshops. MDC Assembling Line performs all types of assembly work, including installation, fitting, drilling, threading and mechanical works.
- We produce various articles of fire retardant plastics on two vacuum formers. The maximum part size of the first former is 1500 х 1500 mm and the second former 2000 х 3000 mm.
- We provide full production chain: designing, constructing, prototyping, producing patterns of any configuration with 3D mill, manufacturing items of fiber-reinforced plastics (FRP).We produce large-sized articles in one piece.
- Installation of heating systems for wall and floor panels made of fiberglass and thermoformed plastics, assembly of lighting systems for the rolling stock, electrical control units assembly, wiring works in locomotive cabs and passenger coaches, etc.
- This workshop provides welding, cutting, drilling, bending and all types of painting (except for powder painting) operations. It manufactures various types of metal frames, including large metal structures, requiring special equipment for production.